SINGLE TICKETS PRICING
- Section A (keyboard side): $54
- Section B (non-keyboard side): $45
Exchanges, Donations and Discounts
Call 503.228.1388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may be exchanged for future performance dates, pending seat availability. Requests must be made at least 48 hours prior to the performance; a $5 handling charge applies to non-subscribers.
- Tickets may also be donated for resale. Portland Piano International is a 501(c)(3) organization. A tax-deductible receipt will be mailed to you. Mail tickets to the address below.
- A limited number of student tickets may be available at the door, one hour prior to the performance for $20. Student ID required.
- Arts for All seats are available by calling at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Repertoire, artists, prices and schedule are subject to change.
- Wheelchair and special access seating is available. Please call the Portland Piano International office to make arrangements.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded.