Your options for attending 2016 The Clearing include all access passes, day passes and recital tickets. Single tickets to recitals are available as well as student passes. Please read below for more information.
Passes must be picked up in Will Call located in front of Lincoln Recital Hall (Room 75).
All Access Pass
An All Access Pass is $150. With this pass you can attend all Master Classes, Films, Demos, Panels and Recitals. Click the link below to purchase an All Access Pass.
Day Pass - November 11 / 12 / 13, 2016
Day Passes are $55. With a day pass, you will have access to all the events happening on that day.
Tickets for individual recitals are $25! Evening recitals include access to the D+D (Discussion + Drinks) following the recital. All recitals are held in Lincoln Recital Hall (Room 75), located on the ground level in Lincoln Hall at Portland State University. Recital tickets are available at the onsite box office across the hall from room 75.
Click on the recital to buy tickets.
Individual session tickets (non-recital) are available for $15 at the door.
Student Day Pass
Student Day Passes are available for $25 with Student ID. ID must be presented at Will Call. The pass is good for all the events during that day and admission to the recital with student seating starting at 7:50 pm. Must be purchased at the onsite box office across the hall from room 75.
Free parking is available in PSU Parking Structure 2 (diagonally across from Lincoln Hall on SW Broadway) for all The Clearing events. On-street parking is also available.
Call 503.228.1388 or email email@example.com
- We regret that passes or recital tickets cannot be refunded.
- If it is more than one week prior to the Festival, passes may be donated for resale. Portland Piano International is a 501(c)(3) organization. A tax-deductible receipt will be mailed to you.
- Mail donated recital tickets to the address below.
- Repertoire, artists, prices and schedule are subject to change.
- Wheelchair and special access seating is available. Please call the Portland Piano International office to make arrangements.